When intergalactic aliens misinterpret video-feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war against them, they respond with brutal force. Giant versions of the colourful characters we all know from our pre-adolescent days, descend down to earth and ensue mayhem. Donkey Kong and PAC-MAN are among those brought to life for this vigilant attack, challenging the citizens of earth to a winner takes all, video game style tournament and the safety of the world as we know it, is the grand prize.
President Will Cooper (James) enlists his childhood best-friend Brenner to lead the group of avid ‘gamers’, with an old rival, Eddie Plant (Dinklage) and a new ally Violet (Monaghan) in tow. The obscure gang is called upon for their unique and previously unused skills to fight until they win, or run out of lives, ultimately leading the world and all its population to doom.
The all-star cast of Pixels is led by comedian Adam Sandler (Grown Ups 2, Hotel Transylvania) and including Kevin James (Grown Ups 2, Hotel Transylvania), Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones, X-Men: Days of Future Past), Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones), Josh Gad (Love & Other Drugs, The Wedding Ringer) and Michelle Monaghan (Due Date, Gone Baby Gone).
Thanks to our friends over at Universal/Sony Pictures, we’ve got 5 copies of Pixels on DVD to giveaway to readers of Renowned For Sound. To be in to win, head over and give our Facebook page a LIKE, give the competition post a SHARE and then answer the question below and complete the entry form. (Competition closes at midnight on December 18th 2015)
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound may be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution (where applicable).
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.