You have a chance to win a pair of tickets to see Mumford & Sons headline Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park 2016! They will be joined on Friday 8th July by very special guests Alabama Shakes, Wolf Alice, Mystery Jets, Nick Mulvey, Baaba Maal, Borns, The Very Best, Beatenberg and Baio.
Also set to play is Florence + The Machine, Kendrick Lamar and Jamie xx (2nd July), as well as Carole King who will perform her album ‘Tapestry’ in full (3rd July). Take That are playing the park for the first time (9th July), and Stevie Wonder will perform ‘Songs In The Key Of Life’ album – with Pharrell Williams amongst those supporting (10th July).
Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park is an event spread over 2 weekends with a midweek programme of comedy, food and more in between, set in London’s iconic Royal Park.
Tickets start at £59.50-£65.00. For more information and lineup so far, go to www.bst-hydepark.com.
We’ve got a pair of passes for a lucky Renowned For Sound reader to win to see the band perform on 8th July 2016 at Hyde Park in London. To be in to win, head over and give our Facebook page a LIKE, give the competition post a SHARE and then answer the question below and complete the entry form. (Competition closes at midnight on May 20th 2016).
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound will be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution.
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Prize is limited to 1 double General Admission pass only. Does not include travel or accommodation to the event.
Mumford and Sons photo credit: James Marcus Haney
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.