The Golden Globe-Winning series starring Idris Elba returns for season 4. Still reeling from Ripley’s death, John Luther (Elba) has left the force and retired to a remote cliff top. When he discovers the one person he still loves might be dead, Luther has one aim – find whoever’s responsible and make them pay.
Meanwhile, a savagely intelligent killer is leaving a trail of bodies but no trace of his identity. Luther realises he must return to the job – only he can immerse himself in the killer’s complex psychosis and anticipate his next move. But John’s personal problems are stacking up too, and he will need to compromise his moral code once more. This is his toughest test yet – one that will push him closer to the edge than he’s ever been before.
Thanks to our friends over at Roadshow, we’ve got 5 copies of Luther on DVD to giveaway to readers of Renowned For Sound. To be in to win, head over and give our Facebook page a LIKE, give the competition post a SHARE and then answer the question below and complete the entry form. (Competition closes at midnight on Friday 11th March)
[contact-form-7 id=”72666″ title=”nashville-competition_copy”]
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound may be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution (where applicable).
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.