Outside is dangerous… while inside in this heart-pounding new thriller, 10 Cloverfield Lane. Acclaimed producer, J.J. Abrams (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation) and up-and-coming director, Dan Trachtenberg (Portal: No Escape, Kickin’) deliver this new masterpiece.
After a catastrophic car crash, a young woman (Winstead) wakes to find herself in the underground bunker of a survivor named Howard (Goodman). He claims to have saved her from an apocalyptic attack that has left the outside world uninhabitable. His theories are supported by a mysterious man, Emmett (Gallagher Jr.) who is in the bunker with them, but as his increasingly suspicious actions lead her to question his motives, Michelle will have to escape in order to discover the truth.
Starring John Goodman (Argo, The Flintstones), Mary Elizabeth Winstead Star (The Thing, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World) and John Gallagher Jr. (Hush, Short Term 12), 10 Cloverfield Lane is available to own on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital from July 7, 2016
Thanks to our friends over at Paramount Pictures we’ve got 10 copies of 10 Cloverfield Lane on BluRay to giveaway to readers of Renowned For Sound. To be in to win, head over and give our Facebook page a LIKE, give the competition post a SHARE and then answer the question below and complete the entry form. (Competition closes at midnight on Monday 18th July)
[contact-form-7 id=”76712″ title=”gods-of-egypt-bluray_copy”]
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound may be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution (where applicable).
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.