From Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures comes Warcraft, an epic adventure of world-colliding conflict based on Blizzard Entertainment’s global phenomenon.
The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home.
So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.
Directed by Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) and written by Charles Leavitt and Jones, the film starring Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, Ben Schnetzer, Rob Kazinsky and Daniel Wu is a Legendary Pictures, Blizzard Entertainment and Atlas Entertainment production.
Thanks to our friends over at Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures, we’ve got 5 double passes to see Warcraft while in cinemas to giveaway to readers of Renowned For Sound. To be in to win, head over and give our Facebook page a LIKE, give the competition post a SHARE and then answer the question below and complete the entry form. (Competition closes at midnight on Friday 10th June)
[contact-form-7 id=”76113″ title=”the-huntsman-competition_copy-3″]
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound may be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution (where applicable).
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.