If it’s the Snow White tale you’re looking for, discover the story that came before in The Huntsman: Winter’s War.
The evil Queen Ravenna (Theron) betrays her good sister Freya (Blunt) with an unforgivable act, freezing Freya’s heart to love and unleashing in her an icy power she never knew she possessed. Retreatng to a kingdom far to the north, Freya raises an army of Huntsmen as her protectors, with the only rule that no two of them should ever fall in love. As a war for dominaton escalates between the two queens, the hero standing between good and evil is Freya’s most elite Huntsman, Eric (Hemsworth). Alongside fellow warrior Sara (Chastain) — the only woman who has ever captured his heart — Eric must help Freya vanquish her sister or Ravenna’s wickedness will rule for eternity.
Reprising their roles from the first flm, Chris Hemsworth (Thor, Avengers: Age of Ultron), Charlize Theron (Mad Max: Fury Road, Prometheus), Nick Frost (Shaun of the Dead, Paul), Sam Claflin (Pirates of the Caribbean, The Hunger Games), and actors new to the franchise Emily blunt (Sicario, Edge of Tomorrow), and Jessica Chastain (The Martan, Zero Dark Thirty), star in this stunning all-new extended acton/adventure fantasy.
[youtube id=”eAvCgVR0gIM” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Thanks to our friends over at Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment we’ve got 10 copies of The Huntsman: Winter’s War on BluRay to giveaway to readers of Renowned For Sound. To be in to win, head over and give our Facebook page a LIKE, give the competition post a SHARE and then answer the question below and complete the entry form. (Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 14th August)
[contact-form-7 id=”79010″ title=”10-cloverfield-lane-bluray_copy”]
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound may be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution (where applicable).
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.