When Lance Armstrong (Ben Foster) fought back from life-threatening cancer to win the 1999 Tour de France, it seemed too good to be true. It was. Journalist David Walsh (Chris O’Dowd) was one of a small group of journalists was prepared to raise awkward questions about Armstrong’s seemingly superhuman feats and so began a 13-year battle to reveal the truth that saw the cyclist stripped of his seven Tour victories and banned from the sport for life. Based on the award winning book ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ by David Walsh, this tense thriller looks at how one of the greatest deceptions in the modern era was uncovered. (In cinemas November 26).
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Our friends over at Studio Canal will be hosting a very special screening of The Program (details below) and you can be there. To be in to win complete the entry form below. (Competition closes at midnight on Monday 23rd November 2015). E-tickets (via email) will be distributed to winners directly from a Studio Canal representative ahead of the screening.
THE PROGRAM Screening Details:
Wednesday November 25
380 Military Rd,
Cremorne NSW 2090
[contact-form-7 id=”67981″ title=”american-sniper-competition_copy-4″]
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to Sydney residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound may be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution (where applicable).
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.