Toronto’s Broken Social Scene recently detailed their first album in seven years, Hug Of Thunder, out July 7th, 2017 on City Slang. Produced by Joe Chiccarelli and mixed by Shawn Everett, Hug Of Thunder includes contributions from all fifteen original members of Broken Social Scene
The band will be heading to Europe next week for a tour of their new material and will be making a stop in several cities around the UK including Manchester and a show at the famous Brixton Academy in London.
We’ve got 3 pairs of passes for 3 lucky Renowned For Sound readers to win to see the Broken Social Scene perform on 24th May 2017 at London’s O2 Academy Brixton thanks to our friends over at SJM Concerts. To be in to win, head over and give our Facebook page a LIKE, give the competition post a share and then answer the question below and complete the entry form. (Competition closes at midnight GMT on May 22nd 2016).
[contact-form-7 id=”86048″ title=”ceelo-green-tickets-competition_copy”]
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. Winners will be notified via email once the competition closes.
4. All information provided by the entrant of the competition must be accurate.
5. Renowned For Sound reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. The competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Renowned For Sound will be required to pass on details to the competition sponsor for prize distribution.
9. Renowned For Sound’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
10. Competition is not open to staff of Renowned For Sound.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
12. By entering into this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Prize is limited to 1 double pass only. Does not include travel or accommodation to the event.
::: RenownedForSound.com’s Editor and Founder –
Interviewing and reviewing the best in new music and globally recognized artists is his passion.
Over the years he has been lucky enough to review thousands of music releases and concerts and interview artists ranging from top selling superstars like 27-time Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss, Boyz II Men, Roxette, Cyndi Lauper, Lisa Loeb and iconic Eagles front man/songwriter, Glenn Frey through to more recent successes including Newton Faulkner, Janelle Monae and Caro Emerald.
Brendon manages and coordinates the amazing team of writers on RenownedForSound.com who are based in the UK, the U.S and Australia.